But now ... with a 3-year-old around the crayons started making a come back and it was time to do something with that BIG box.
This is what I have done:
|The process starts in the top left corner.|
- Choose crayons of different shades of one color.
- Peel the leftover paper wrapper.
- Break the crayons into small pieces of about the same size.
- Place the pieces in a pot and wait until they melt stirring occasionally.
- When all the crayons melt pour the hot liquid into the mold (be very careful as the liquid will be very hot!)
- Wait until the new crayons cool down and harden.
- Carefully take the new crayons out of the mold.
You can make crayons of different shapes or mixed colored ones.
Have fun with new crayons!