I don't like giving presentations or interviews, but from time to time I am asked to do so. If the person asks nicely then I can not decline and I end up getting all stressed and worried that I won't do it well and I won't be understood (remember I have to give presentations in Chinese).
Yesterday was one of those days that I had to stand in front of a group of kids and adults and talk. The audience were the kids attending a 5-day media workshop at one of the universities in Taipei 世新大學. My presentation was about ... Poland.
How to make an interesting presentation about a country? That was a task for Zosia! She is the expert in using Prezi to make presentations. Look what she has made:
The presentation went well. Most kids were interested and afterwards had many questions. Some of the questions that I was asked were:
- What do people in Poland eat?
- What are the interesting things to see in Poland?
- Are all people in Poland tall?
- Do children in Poland have homework?
- Are there exams/tests in school?
- Are there mountains in Poland?
- What are the holidays in Poland?